Do you have what it takes to be a Carpet Girl?
If you have a knack for colors or interior design, a head for details and a love for chatting up family, friends and neighbors or people you’ve just met, then you’re on the road to becoming a Carpet Girl.
Carpet Girls are out-going people of all ages, from 18 to 99, who want to work while the kids are in school , who are fresh out of design school and raring to go, or who want to keep busy in retirement. The Carpet Girl team allows you to be as busy as you want, from small, one-room home projects to working with commercial space such as your doctor’s office. Earning extra commission-based income is easy…and FUN.
How do I become a Carpet Girl?
It’s easy. You give us:
- A few hours a day, a couple days each week (a minimum of 15 hours)
- Your dedication to trying something new with a growing company that’s backed by a team of industry professionals
And we’ll give you:
- The proven Carpet Girl tools and methods to selling all things floor!
- Networking tactics and tips that really work
- Time-honored insights on how to find clients
- Generous commissions
- The opportunity to be your own boss, backed by a team of industry professionals
- The confidence it takes to be an awesome Carpet Girl
The Carpet Girls welcomes all personality types and allows you to sell in the way that is most natural and comfortable for you.
Why not hone your creativity, maximize your bubbly personality and capitalize on your willingness to help others ― all while earning extra commission-based income doing what comes naturally to you: being the person that people enjoy being around.
Take the first step to unleash the Carpet Girl within. Contact us today.